What is Spanish Tile Metal Roofing?
Spanish Tile is a Mediterranean style tile used for roofing, it is a pressure formed aluminum-zinc alloy coated steel with an acrylic and color finish, it is also lightweight so the supporting structure doesn’t need much reinforcement, saving you time and money on labor expenses.
It has a great reputation for quality, performance, beauty and longevity and it is an ideal alternative to traditional tile which stands out by its elegance an unique style.
A wide range of colors and applicability of the tile on various roof profiles allows for the matching of the roof to the exterior of the building and its surroundings. The length of the tile panels are cut to an optimal size, eliminating waste and keeping the client’s costs as low as possible.
The Benefits of Spanish Tile are:
· It provides 100% protection from sunlight, rain, wind, fire, hail, and inclement
· Great energy savings.
· Unlike traditional shingles, it is very resistant against stains, moisture and mildew.
· The installation is fast and not complicated.
· It’s made from a strong material with a beautiful design.
· Maintenance is not required.
· Easy to read installation manual.
· Lifetime of over 40 years.
· Great investment for your home or business.
· Its lightweight material doesn’t cause the structure to sink.
· Eco-friendly, 100% recyclable.
Galvatec Inc. offers quality products at unbeatable prices!
We have all the components ready to install and we ship anywhere in the USA!